A reminder that your boat must be ready before Saturday morning. Friday night at 5pm we will be moving Bruce H & Darryl C cradles to wharf.
Also, we are hoping to lift the dinghy docks on Saturday as well. Please have your dinghy removed prior to Friday night.
Sailboat Haul-out Checklist:
· Sails, covers, dodgers & bimini’s removed
· Boom removed
· Electrical connections removed from mast
· Rigging slacked
· Halyards taped and/or tied out of the way
· Dock lines secured bow & stern
· Line available for securing to bottom end of mast for control during removal
· Make sure you know if you’re boat requires an extra length of sling
· Mark where your slings need to be on hull so as to not be on pads when put on cradle
Any questions please call me.