Updated March 18, 2021
2021 fees as adopted at the February 16, 2021 Annual General Meeting
These fees reflect the commitment of Renforth Boat Club to providing the most cost effective boating for its full members. And membership has its advantages!
The full rate schedule available in the clubhouse..
2021 Administration Fee is $200
Full Membership fee is $500.
As per bylaws, all bills be paid within 30 days of issuance).
There is a refundable $20 key deposit for new members.
- dinghy docks
- mooring services
- clubhouse and parking
- launch/haulout and storage is available at an additional charge. See Boating Services below.
Lite Member fee $270
- intended for kayaker, paddleboarders, windsurfers
- access to clubhouse and parking
- kayak, paddleboard storage
Associate member fee $120
- long serving past full members to continue as a social members
- Rail System haulout/launch fee $60 per event
– This represents an amazing offering of launch/haulout/storage of just $320 per year.
- Sail haulout/launch fee in accordance to costs and passed on directly to members (crane/tow) plus a small equipment maintenance fee of $25 for launch and haulout.
- Winter Storage fee $200
- Summer Storage fee is $50 per month (after May 31, until Sept 30) (only on executive approval)
- Mooring services and supplies (varies)
- Club House rental $50
+ The fees above do not include HST.
++ Late fees apply to bills not paid within 30 days.
++ Non-participation fees apply to members not fulfilling the requirement to contribute at least 10 hours at club operational activities.