… to the members, reminder that we need to stay on top of our obligation to keep the
boat club clean.
As you will see below, we have a list that goes up to March
so everyone should take notice of when they are responsible to clean.
I would also like to ask that you each mark down the dates you cleaned so
we know its been done. I would also please ask everyone to send me an
email or call 650-4344 if they notice we are running short on anything
at the club.
To those who rent the club or use the kitchen facilities please be
sure to clean up after yourselves. Have a great winter and we look
forward to seeing you around.
I appreciate everyones attention to their duties and please don`t
hesitate to let Jenn or me know if something is needed for the house.
Members name January
Allaby,Dwight March 16th to March 31st
Allan,Bill April 1st to April 15th
McGuire,Jack April 16th to April 30th
Bourque,Bradley May 1 to 15th
Wright,Kevin May 16 to 30th
Condon,Robin June 1st to 15
Daigle,Richard June 16th to 30th
Demmers,Fred July 1st to 15th
Hines,Ralph July 15th to 31st
Durning,Ken Aug. 1st to 15th
Dunham,Chris Aug. 16th to 31st
Gallant, Chris Sept. 1 to 15
Stansfield,Ed Sept. 16th to 30th
Phillips,Alan Oct. 1st to 15th
Hanson,Steven Oct. 15th to 31st
Herrington,Max Nov. 1 to 15th
Dow,Ron Nov. 16th to 30th
Morrison,Gus Dec. 1 to 15th
Jones,Gary dec.16th to 31st
Jones,Paul Jan. 1 to 15th
Kimball,Jay Jan. 16 to 30th
Langille,Scott Feb.1st to Feb. 15th
MacIntyre,Andrew Feb. 15th to 28th
Wright,Rick March 1st to 15th
* Should you not be available for your rotation, please advise the House Committee chair persons
(Jenn or Steven Milbury) so that an alternative member can be substituted. As a courtesy, please
call the next person on the roster to remind them of their responsibility.
See CLUB CLEANUP GUIDE below.
CLUB CLEANUP GUIDE
1. Wash all glasses and dishes as needed
2. sweep and mop floors as required
3. wash all tables, counter tops, stove, etc… As needed
4. wash and return dish towels
5. clean bathroom and toilet each week
6. refill hand soap containers
7. fill paper towel and toilet paper holders. Check heritage building if paper towels, toilet paper, etc…
Are not under the bathroom sink
8. put garbage in a tied bag into the outside container as needed, and place clean bag inside container
9. notify house chairman if any cleaning supplies or house items are getting low.
10. call the next number on the clean up list when your shift is getting close to the end
11. turn off lights, turn down heat and lock doors