Due to the social distancing guidelines from the provincial and federal governments, the following restrictions are in place regarding the use of the Renforth Boat Club facilities. Please keep these in mind when planning any trips to the club.
- Admittance of Members only for the express purpose of performing vessel maintenance
- No grouping or socializing; vessel and/or property maintenance only
- Work parties limited to maximum of (5) people
- Maximum of (2) persons in clubhouse at any one time
- Maximum of (1) person in outbuildings at any one time
- 2 meter distancing to be observed by members at all times, in all situations