This is a reminder that we need to stay on top of our obligation to keep the boat club clean.
As you will see in the attached we have a list that goes up to March so
everyone should take notice of when they are responsible to clean.
I would also like to ask that you mark down the dates you cleaned so we
know its been done. I would also please ask everyone to send me an email or
call 650-4344 if they notice we are running short on anything at the club.
To those who rent the club or use the kitchen facilities please be sure to
clean up after yourselves. Have a great winter and we look forward to seeing
I appreciate everyones attention to their duties and please don`t hesitate
to let Jenn or me know if something is needed for the house.
Feb.1st to Feb. 15th. Scott Langille
Feb 16 to Feb 28th. TBA
March 1st to March 15th. Rick Wright
New list will follow soon.
* Should you not be available for your rotation, please advise the House Committee chair persons (Jenn or Steven Milbury) so that an alternative member can be substituted. As a courtesy, please call the next person on the roster to remind them of their responsibility.
See CLUB CLEANUP GUIDE below.
CLUB CLEANUP GUIDE
1. Wash all glasses and dishes as needed
2. sweep and mop floors as required
3. wash all tables, counter tops, stove, etc… As needed
4. wash and return dish towels
5. clean bathroom and toilet each week
6. refill hand soap containers
7. fill paper towel and toilet paper holders. Check heritage building if paper towels, toilet paper, etc…
Are not under the bathroom sink
8. put garbage in a tied bag into the outside container as needed, and place clean bag inside container
9. notify house chairman if any cleaning supplies or house items are getting low.
10. call the next number on the clean up list when your shift is getting close to the end
11. turn off lights, turn down heat and lock doors