2018 fees as adopted at the Annual General Meeting
These fees reflect the commitment of Renforth Boat Club to providing the most cost effective boating for its full members. Yet membership has its advantages!
The full rate schedule available in the clubhouse..
NO Initiation Fee!
Memberships (amended as per AGM 2018)
Full membership fee $430, reduced by $25 if paid by March 3, 2018 (as per bylaws that all bills be paid within 30 days of issuance), plus refundable $20 key deposit.
- dinghy docks
- mooring services
- clubhouse and parking
- launch/haulout and storage
Lite Member fee $250
- intended for kayaker, paddleboarders, windsurfers
- access to clubhouse and parking
- kayak, paddleboard storage
Associate member fee $100
- long serving past full members to continue as a social members
- Rail System haulout/launch fee $60 per event
– This represents an amazing offering of launch/haulout/storage of just $320 per year.
- Sail haulout/launch fee in accordance to costs and passed on directly to members (crane/tow)
- Winter Storage fee $200
- Summer Storage fee is per month after June 30 to Sept 30
- Mooring services and supplies (varies)
- Club House rental $50
+ The fees above do not include HST.
++ Late fees apply to bills not paid within 30 days.