Should you not be available for your rotation, please advise the House Committee chair so that an alternative member can be substituted. As a courtesy, please call the next person on the roster to remind them of their responsibility.
CLUB CLEANUP GUIDE
1. Wash all glasses and dishes as needed
2. sweep and mop floors as required
3. wash all tables, counter tops, stove, etc… As needed
4. wash and return dish towels
5. clean bathroom and toilet each week
6. refill hand soap containers
7. fill paper towel and toilet paper holders. Check heritage building if paper towels, toilet paper, etc are not under the bathroom sink
8. put garbage in a tied bag into the outside container as needed, and place clean bag inside container
9. notify house chair if any cleaning supplies or house items are getting low.
10. call the next number on the clean up list when your shift is getting close to the end
11. turn off lights, turn down heat (setting < 2) and lock doors