Clubhouse Use for Members
(see rate schedule for applicable fees, if any)
1. Each member may use clubhouse facilities for private/ personal functions twice per year.
2. Make reservations through House Committee Chairman. Bookings are unavailable on Friday, Saturday or Sunday during the months of June, July and August. You must record your booking on the LIST provided on the Club’s NOTICE BOARD, …if there is no conflict ..then sign on the register at the club house time indicating date, start and finished times, name and signature of Club member.
3. Once reservation is confirmed you will be assessed and billed a fee.
3. It is expected the clubhouse will be left in a neat and clean condition.
4. It is suggested that a maximum of 40 people be in the building.
5. Clubhouse use for private functions not permitted from Friday to Sunday from June 1st to Sept. 1st.
There are printed table cloths available with the clubhouse rentals. They are expected to come back washed and ironed, but are not recommended for lobster dinners. You are responsible for leaving the Club House in a clean and tidy condition. Any damages, breakage or shortages of consumables such as washroom soaps and toilet tissue should be reported to the House Committee Chairperson.