1) Attend all meetings of the Executive and general membership
2) Make a report to the executive of all activities in the harbour including but not limited to the following: movement of moorings, new mooring placed, moorings that have failed, moorings that are in need of inspection, arrange for inspections to take place, recommendation of transfer of ownership between club and members.
3) Receive requests and communications from members regarding their moorings.
4) Keep Town of Rothesay informed of any irregular activity on the town wharf
5) Be the liason between the club and the annual Dragon Boat Festival and Seadogs Swim Meet.