updated March 17, 2019
- general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- suppliers bills : email@example.com
- payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency or report an issue in the harbour (Rear Commodore, vacant) or 506-650-6680 (Commodore, Boyd Tucker)
Membership at 506-650-6680 (Boyd Tucker)
- Commodore at 506-650-6680 (Boyd Tucker)
- Past Commodore at 506-432-1215 (Daryl Caines)
- Vice Commodore at 506-654-2347 (Ralph Hines)
- Rear Commodore at (vacant)
- Secretary at 506-343-0844 (Brian Taylor)
- Treasurer at (Dan Estabrooks)
- P.O. Box 4645
- Rothesay, NB
- E2E 5X4
The Renforth Boat Club is located in Rothesay on the Kennebecasis River, in Renforth Cove, adjacent to the Rothesay Public Wharf.
Our street address and Dropbox is:
- 149 James Renforth Drive, the road to the public wharf.
From Rothesay Road, enter James Renforth Drive and turn right just after the tracks. There is a mail (Drop Box) to the right of the door.